Weekend Visitor Services Clerk
Posting Period: July 16, 2021 – July 30, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
Position: Weekend Visitor Services Clerk
Location: Woodland Cultural Centre
Job Status: Permanent, part time
Hours of Work: 10am – 5pm; Saturdays
The Woodland Cultural Centre is seeking a dynamic individual with exceptional customer service skills to greet visitors and provide them with information regarding the Centre and its activities. This individual should be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for greeting visitors and keeping visitor statistics.
- Provide information to visitors regarding the museum and exhibitions on display.
- Use the museum POS system to collect payments for museum admissions and gift shop sales, and conduct day-end accounting.
- Answer the telephone and provide information to the caller, or route calls to the appropriate staff member and place out-going calls.
- Assist the Visitor Services Coordinator with various tasks regarding the museum reception area.
- Promote a favourable image of the Centre at all times.
All applicants for this position should submit a cover letter, resume, and three references.
Preference will be given to applicants of Indigenous heritage
Closing Date: July 30, 2021 at 4 pm
If interested, please send cover letter and resumé with references to:
Woodland Cultural Centre
184 Mohawk Street, Brantford, ON, N3S 2X2