Weekend Visitor Services Clerk
Posting Period: July 16, 2021 – July 30, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
Position: Weekend Visitor Services Clerk
Location: Woodland Cultural Centre
Job Status: Permanent, part time
Hours of Work: 10am – 5pm; Saturdays
The Woodland Cultural Centre is seeking a dynamic individual with exceptional customer service skills to greet visitors and provide them with information regarding the Centre and its activities. This individual should be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for greeting visitors and keeping visitor statistics.
- Provide information to visitors regarding the museum and exhibitions on display.
- Use the museum POS system to collect payments for museum admissions and gift shop sales, and conduct day-end accounting.
- Answer the telephone and provide information to the caller, or route calls to the appropriate staff member and place out-going calls.
- Assist the Visitor Services Coordinator with various tasks regarding the museum reception area.
- Promote a favourable image of the Centre at all times.
Click Here for the full Job Description and Qualifications, please refer to the attached Job Description for further details
All applicants for this position should submit a cover letter, resume, and three references.
Preference will be given to applicants of Indigenous heritage
Closing Date: July 30, 2021, at 4 pm
If interested, please send a cover letter and resumé with references to:
Woodland Cultural Centre
184 Mohawk Street, Brantford, ON, N3S 2X2