Weekend Visitor Services Clerk
Location: Woodland Cultural Centre
Hours: 10am-5pm; Saturdays
Wages: $15.00 per hour, 7 hr/week
Application Deadline: August 29, 2022 by 4pm
The Woodland Cultural Centre is seeking a dynamic individual with exceptional customer service skills to greet visitors and provide them with information regarding the Centre and its activities. This individual should be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for greeting visitors and keeping visitor statistics.
- Provide information to visitors regarding the museum and exhibitions on display.
- Use the museum POS system to collect payments for museum admissions and gift shop sales, and conduct day-end accounting.
- Answer the telephone and provide information to the caller, or route calls to the appropriate staff member and place out-going calls.
- Assist the Visitor Services Coordinator with various tasks regarding the museum reception area.
- Promote a favourable image of the Centre at all times
Only those applicants who meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview. Police Record Check and copies of education will be required at the time of Offer of Employment.
All applicants for this position are required to submit:
- Cover letter
- Three references
All applicants for this position should submit a complete application. Applications which are missing any of the necessary documents as listed in the job posting will be considered incomplete. Preference will be given to applicants of Indigenous heritage. The Woodland Cultural Centre welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If interested, please application to:
Woodland Cultural Centre
184 Mohawk Street, Brantford, ON, N3S 2X2
Download full job description here