Project Administrative Assistant
Location: Woodland Cultural Centre
Wages: $20 – 24.00 per hour; (7.5 hours per day, 37.5 hours/per week, Monday – Friday)
Application Deadline: December 13, 2022
Reporting to the Special Project Coordinator the Project Administrative Assistant will perform various administrative functions for the Special Project Team. This includes but not limited to: the administration of the Mohawk Institute Residential School Phase Three Renovation Project; administration of various projects for the Woodland Cultural Centre; and financial administration with the Finance Coordinator. The candidate must possess exceptional communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills. The chosen candidate will serve as a first point of contact for the Special Project Coordinator and work within the policies and procedures established by the Woodland Cultural Centre.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining up-to-date Project statistics, reports, and records.
- Coordination and scheduling of meetings for Mohawk Institute Phase Three Renovation Project.
- Organization and filing of documents and records for the Mohawk Institute Residential School Phase Three Renovation Project, including historical materials.
- Recording meeting minutes as required.
- Daily check-ins with the construction team.
- Assisting with the creation and implementation of project files for the Woodland Cultural Centre.
- Assisting with financial administration for the Finance Coordinator
- Aiding with preparation of submissions to funding bodies.
- Other Administrative duties as required.
- A Post-Secondary Diploma in Business Administration or Secretarial Arts or Finance related business field and two (2) year work related experience;
- Possess keyboarding speed of 40-60 wpm.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and iCloud applications or willing to learn.
- Experience managing schedules and booking meetings.
- Must pass a police record check.
- Willingness to learn, accept change, and adapt to new ideas, business concepts, and cultures.
- Flexible (extra hours may be required on occasion).
All applicants for this position are required to submit:
- CV or resume
- Two references
If interested, please application to:
Woodland Cultural Centre
184 Mohawk Street, Brantford, ON, N3S 2X2
Download full job description here