Summer Employment Opportunity: Maintenance Assistant
- Routine detail cleaning of museum building: museum, gallery spaces, meeting rooms, offices, kitchen and washroom especially on weekend shifts
- Maintenance of grounds includes weed eating, leaf blowing, power wash etc.
- Some heavy lifting and moving
- Set up and take down for facility rentals and tours
- Ability to take direction as required
- Self-starter working with minimal supervision
- Organized with attention to detail
- Willing to work within a public environment
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Attention to detail, professionalism, confidentiality, strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and is solution oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to lift chairs, boxes and other moderately weighted objects
- Must be able to carry boxes up and down flights of stairs
- Indoor and outdoor physical labour
Applicants must qualify for GREAT summer student funding to be qualified for the position.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants shall submit a cover letter, resume, and two references
by 4 pm Friday May 1st, 2020 to:
Woodland Cultural Centre
184 Mohawk Street, Brantford ON N3S 2X2