● Routine detail cleaning of museum building: museum, gallery spaces, meeting rooms, offices, kitchen and washroom especially on weekend shifts
● Maintenance of grounds includes weed eating, leaf blowing, power wash etc.
● Some heavy lifting and moving
● Set up and take down for meetings
● Sanitization of high traffic areas and surfaces (PPE provided)
● Ability to take direction as required
● Self-starter working with minimal supervision
● Organized with attention to detail
● Willing to work within a public environment
This position is generously funded by the Pathways to Success Program through the Indigenous Professional Association of Canada. Applicants must be Indigenous youth, and be between the ages of 17-29 at the start of the contract.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must have access to transportation to Woodland, and access to reliable internet in the case of working remotely.
Applicants shall submit a cover letter, resume, and two references by 4 pm Wed Sept 22, 2021, to:
Woodland Cultural Centre
184 Mohawk Street, Brantford ON N3S 2X2