Location: Woodland Cultural Centre
Deadline: April 6, 2022 @ 4:00 PM
- Completes systems and security checks for both buildings on site as well as the grounds.
- Responsible for ensuring the buildings are secure and locked at end of the day.
- Monitors surveillance camera equipment and footage for both buildings, and saves footage from the camera systems as needed for any incidents.
- Performs cleaning functions specific to the assigned facilities and/or based on seasonal/project requirements.
- Performs snow removal, ice removal and spreading ice melter, lawn mowing, garden care and other grounds maintenance.
- Completes general, routine custodial duties, including disinfecting, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning restrooms, and restocking paper and soap supplies.
- Empties trash receptacles disposes of trash into compactors and/or dumpsters, and bags trash for proper disposal.
- Performs routine maintenance to custodial equipment and supplies.
- Reports needs and concerns to appropriate staff, which may include submitting or recommending work orders and checking supply levels.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Considerable physical activity.
- Requires heavy physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling is required of objects weighing over 50 pounds.
- Valid license required.
- Knowledge of operating a lawn mower and tractor or willingness to learn.