Project Administrative Assistant
Location: Woodland Cultural Centre
Salary: $16.50 – $20.75/hr.
Deadline: Until filled
Reporting to the Special Project Manager the Project Administrative Assistant will perform various administrative functions for the coordination of the Mohawk Institute Residential School Phase Three Renovation Project (2021-2024). The candidate must possess exceptional communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills. The chosen candidate will serve as the first point of contact for the Special Project Manager and work within the policies and procedures established by the Woodland Cultural Centre.
- Maintaining up-to-date Project statistics, reports, and records.
- Coordination and scheduling of meetings for the Special Project Manager.
- Organization and filing of documents and records for the Mohawk Institute Residential School Phase Three Renovation Project, including historical materials.
- Recording meeting minutes as required.
- Assisting with the creation and implementation of marketing content.
- Proofreading and copyediting.
- Aiding with the preparation of submissions to funding bodies.
- Other Administrative duties as required.