Location: Woodland Cultural Centre
Salary: $16.50 – $25.00/hr.
Deadline: March 8, 2022 @ 4:00 p.m.
- Routine detail cleaning of museum building: museum, gallery spaces, meeting rooms, offices, kitchen and washroom especially on weekend shifts
- Maintenance of grounds includes weed eating, leaf blowing, power wash etc.
- Some heavy lifting and moving
- Set up and take down for meetings
- Sanitization of high traffic areas and surfaces (PPE provided)
- Ability to take direction as required
- Self-starter working with minimal supervision
- Organized with attention to detail
- Willing to work within a public environment
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Attention to detail, professionalism, confidentiality, strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and is solution oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to lift chairs, boxes and other moderately weighted objects
- Must be able to carry boxes up and down flights of stairs
- Indoor and outdoor physical labour
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted