Educational Enhancement Project Coordinator
Location: Woodland Cultural Centre
Salary: $16.50 – $21.00/hr.
Deadline: February 18, 2022 @ 4:00 p.m.
Reporting to the Librarian, the Educational Enhancement Project Coordinator will perform various administrative functions for the coordination of the Mohawk Institute Educational Enhancement Project to support the Librarian. The candidate must possess exceptional communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills. The chosen candidate will serve as the first point of contact for the project and work within the policies and procedures established by the Woodland Cultural Centre.
- Organize and schedule meeting logistics; prioritize requests and adjust the calendar to accommodate requests.
- Act as a point of contact for the Educational Enhancement Project.
- Answering, screening calls, and responding to general inquiries as it pertains to the Project.
- Assist Librarian in preparing/reviewing workshop and interview material, marketing material and preparing contracts.
- Represent the Librarian by attending meetings in the Librarian’s absence.
- Prepare presentations as well as compose and edit first drafts of various correspondence (letters, invoices, reports, memos, etc.).
- Book interviews with videographers and survivors.
- Book meeting space and organize travel arrangements, agendas and itineraries.
- Prepare project information packages – identify, collect, collate and forward materials.
- Act as recorder at meetings to prepare minutes as well as provide other logistical support for committees and working groups.
- Reconcile and prepare expense reports and input them into the expense reporting system.
- May provide information/materials for website updates and social media.
- Other Administrative duties as required.