Location: Woodland Cultural Centre
Job Status: Full-Time Contract for 2 years
Hours of Work: 37.5 hrs/week
Salary Range: $35,00 – $41,00/year
Deadline: May 31 @ 4:00 pm
- Works closely with the Curator as well as participating artists to develop exhibitions throughout 2022-2024
- Works with the community and artists to develop community engagement exhibitions and multi-disciplinary programming.
- Participates in all phases of public programming and exhibition, including research invitations to the speaker(s)
- Develops layout and supports exhibition designs in collaboration with the Curator and Artists.
- Leads several public programs
- Writes promotional texts and didactics
- Promotes programs to Woodland’s support communities.
- Bachelor’s degree in art history, art education, museum education, or a related discipline (e.g. cultural studies, education, etc.)
- Familiarity with visual art is required; knowledge of Indigenous art
- Effective communication skills (written and oral)
- Experience with research, writing, copy-editing, and proofreading; excellent research skills with a high level of critical/logical and creative/innovative thinking is desirable
Please submit the 3 items listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job position in the subject lime
- cover letter
- 3 references