Location: Woodland Cultural Centre
Salary: $16.50 – $25.00/hr.
Deadline: February 18, 2022 @ 4:00 p.m.
Reporting to the Language & Cultural Coordinator, the Cultural Coordinator will perform various administrative functions for the coordination of the Sharing Traditions – Cycle of Ceremonies Project to support the Language & Cultural Coordinator. The candidate must possess exceptional communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills. The chosen candidate will serve as a first point of contact for the project and the Language & Cultural Coordinator and work within the policies and procedures established by the Woodland Cultural Centre.
- Organize and schedule meeting logistics; prioritize requests and adjust calendar to accommodate requests.
- Act as a point of contact for the Sharing Traditions – Cycle of Ceremonies Project. Answering, screening calls, and responding to general inquiries as it pertains to the Project.
- Assist Language & Cultural Coordinator in preparing/reviewing workshop material, marketing material and preparing contracts.
- Represent the Language & Cultural Coordinator by attending meetings in the Language & Cultural Coordinator’s absence.
- Prepare presentations as well as compose and edit first drafts of various correspondence (letters, invoices, reports, memos, etc.).
- Book meeting space and organize travel arrangements, agendas and itineraries.
- Prepare information packages – identify, collect, collate and forward materials (may include internal staff as well as project partner OSTTC).
- Act as recorder at meetings to prepare minutes as well as provide other logistical support for committees and working groups.
- Reconcile and prepare expense reports and input into expense reporting system.
- May provide information/materials for website updates and social media.
- Other Administrative duties as required.