Location: Woodland Cultural Centre
Salary: $36,000 – $42,000 annually
Deadline: February 11, 2022 @ 4:00 p.m.
Reporting to the Finance Coordinator, the Finance Assistant position is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day processing of Accounts Payable and Receivable, and other functions related to financial processing such as grant budget preparation and reporting and compilation of financial information. They will also complete finance related functions as they pertain to the Mohawk Institute Residential School Phase Three Renovation Special Project.
- Day-to-day processing of finance tasks such as AP, AR, payroll, and other similar items.
- Special project related to assistance with grants administration, updating Finance Policy, preparation of updated procedures, streamlining systems/processes, audit and other similar tasks.
- Assistance with archiving of project finance documentation, and preparation of Annual Report
- Assistance with Mohawk Institute Residential School Phase Three Renovation Project fundraising planning.
- Other Administrative duties as required.