Location: Woodland Cultural Centre
Duration: 8 weeks, starting July 4th, 2022
Wages: $15/hour, 35 hours per week (7 hours per day, 5 days per week)
Application Deadline: Monday, June 27, 2022, by 4pm
The Fundraising Assistant will work with the Development Coordinator and assist in all stages of the Centre’s fundraising initiatives. This individual will be highly involved in maintaining administrative duties for fundraising endeavours, including database management, tracking donations, sponsorship records, acknowledgment letters to funders, and fundraising strategy, and will maintain a digital and paper records management system.
- Assist in all stages of fundraising endeavours
- Assist in maintaining our fundraising files and databases
- Assist with significant fundraising initiatives and events like Orange Shirt Day
- Administration related to donor management, including thank you letters and website updates
- Attend meetings and events with community donors and partners and gain experience in developing new partnerships in the community
- Assist in the planning and implementation of fundraising Social Media and Marketing strategy
- Be familiar with the Centre’s programs and upcoming events
- Promote a positive image of Woodland Cultural Centre to the community and the public
All applicants for this position should submit a cover letter, resume, and three references.
Preference will be given to applicants of Indigenous heritage.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resumé with references to:
Woodland Cultural Centre
184 Mohawk Street, Brantford, ON, N3S 2X2
Only those applicants who meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview