Location: Woodland Cultural Centre
Hours: 35 hrs/week
Rate Range: $26.00 – 28.50 /hr
Deadline: June 30 @ 4:00 pm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop special programming, lesson plans, instructional videos, slideshows, and documents for instructors/teachers that are curriculum based.
- Develop the structure, content, and objectives of each level from primary- post secondary.
- Demonstrate attention to detail for review and editing
- Make sure the content meets Ontario, Ministry of Education Standards
- Collaborate with the round of teachers for feedback on the content
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Time Management skills, the ability to establish priorities, and meet deadlines efficiently and within stated timelines.
- To work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team, to accomplish the project’s goals and objectives.
- The ability to communicate clearly, and effectively both verbally and in writing to collect, exchange, and provide information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Have or are willing to obtain a vulnerable sector check.
- University Degree in Education, and/or Indigenous Studies
- Background knowledge of Indian Residential Schools and an understanding of historical trauma