Join our Team!
Development Administrative Assistant
Location: Woodland Cultural Centre
Deadline: June 27 @ 4:00 pm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the administration of capital fundraising campaigns working alongside our marketing and communications team and track/report the effectiveness and results
- Work with the Executive Director to manage Advisory Committees’ engagement in fundraising activities
- Updating the donor management software and maintaining donor lists
- Preparing minutes and scheduling meetings for the Advisory Committee
- Assist with the creation of case statements, proposals, sponsorship decks, and stewardship materials
- Other duties as assigned
- A University Degree or College Diploma in Indigenous Studies, Marketing/Communications, Business Administration or related field
- Ability to successfully execute multiple, simultaneous projects on time with quality results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently but also collaboratively while organizing and prioritizing work and deadlines for yourself and others
- An understanding of the non-profit and social services sector is an asset