The Woodland Cultural Centre would like to thank all of our donors for their contributions to the Save The Evidence campaign. Their support is instrumental in helping us to reach our goals. A special thanks to the following donors who have made the Save the Evidence project possible.
$500 – $1500 will receive and invitation to a reception at the Annual Survivors Gathering
$1500 – $5000 will receive an invitation for a preview tour of the Mohawk Institute restoration plus above.
$5000 – $20,000 will be recognized on the Donor wall within the Mohawk Institute plus above.
$20,000 + will receive a copy of our Mohawk Institute Video detailing its history.
Nya:weh/Thank You to everyone that has supported the Campaign. We wouldn’t have made it this far without your contributions. Through each phase of the project the community support has been instrumental. Your commitment to “Save the Evidence” will be what makes this project a success. Although a lot of work has been done, we still are in Phase 3 of the Project, and more support is needed.
We still need your help…
Your Support will be used to:
- Complete restoration on the Mohawk Institute windows; the building has over 200 windows and each window costs $5000 to restore
- Audio and Video documentation of Survivor Stories
- Restoration of the masonry with a total cost of $3 Million or $5 per brick
- Development of educational resource materials
- Development of the interpretive exhibits
- Create and endowment fund to ensure the Mohawk Institute legacy in perpetuity
Are you a business or organization that would like to donate to the Save The Evidence campaign? There are many ways to get involved and exciting benefits to being a donor.
Contact our Save the Evidence Coordinator, Carley Gallant-Jenkins, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-759-2650 ext 230.