Thank you for initiating this event on behalf of our Save The Evidence Fundraising Campaign! Every dollar you raise brings us one step closer to realizing our fundraising goal to repair and restore the former Mohawk Institute Residential School building as a physical reminder of the tragedy that the residential school system had on thousands of Indigenous children.
The following package contains a Fundraiser Registration Form as well as Terms and Conditions outlining important information about holding a fundraiser to benefit the Save The Evidence Fundraising Campaign. We ask that you kindly complete the form and submit back to us so we can recognize your event properly, and provide you with the following:
- Advice and expertise on event planning
- A Letter of Support that validates the authenticity of the fundraiser
- Support materials (e.g. pull-up banner, brochures, etc)
- Woodland Cultural Centre logo (for promotional materials)
- A Woodland Cultural Centre representative to attend fundraiser or cheque presentation (subject to availability)
- Tax receipts (if applicable)
- Promotion of event on Woodland Cultural Centre’s social media and website
Thank you again, and contact us at any time for assistance or questions!
Jessica Powless Outreach Coordinator Woodland Cultural Centre P: 519-759-2650 E: firstname.lastname@example.org